Hello, fellow writers! This is my first nomination since I started this blog and thank you a lot, shraddha1993
I’m over the moon right now. You should go and check on her blog, I really enjoyed it. Now, let’s get to the rules of this Awards and Nominations thing:
1) Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2) Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3) Nominate 11 other bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4) List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
My answers to shraddha1993 questions:
- Which of my blog you like the most? I’m sorry, but I don’t think I can pick one. I found all the ones that I read interesting.
- What one thing would you like to share with me if asked to? I guess a small secret.
- What is a bond for you? A bond to me is first something you cannot describe using words, something that you feel when you’re strongly connected to someone, regardless the reasons. And you can’t let go of that person because it would mean tearing yourself apart as well.
- What is your basic necessity for living? It’s gonna sound stupid, but food.
- Which memory of your childhood you miss the most? I don’t have one.
- Describe yourself in one word? Strange.
- Describe my blog in one word? Lovely.
- Have you ever get drunk and did something which shouldn’t be done? Fortunately, not.
- Have you ever faced any heartbreaking breakup? No, I didn’t.
- What is the most common issue in your life? Lack of faith.
- What according to you is your kind of life? My kind of life would be the one where you trust your guts, but you allow your brain to make decisions.
Finally, the blogs that I’d like to nominate are the following:
- Why did you start a blog?
- What would be your passions?
- What are you looking for in a friendship?
- The best memory of your life so far would be…?
- What gives you hope?
- Is there any book/movie which changed your perspective?
- Do you like history?
- Is there an answer that you think humanity will never receive?
- Do you usually trust people?
- Would rather live in the past, now (being the time you were born in) or in the future?
- What do you think about science and technology?